The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

You take your football down here real serious, don't you?

--Paul Crewe


14-3, Eagles. Damn, they're starting to make me believe again. Damn, 14-10. I can't take this. I really can't take this. This team just rips your heart out, year after year after freaking year. If they lose, I'm going to do so serious drinking.

If they win, woo hoo! I'm going to do some serious drinking.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe the eagles are in... and the stealers are out! :-O People over here on the Pittsburgh side aren't too happy....

<"3 )~ http://www.techtrend.com/blog/taranicole

P.S. thanks for stopping by and commenting on my peepz post!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home