The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I have a fearful temper. You might as well know about it now instead of findin' out about it later. We Danahers are a fightin' people.


--Mary Kate Danaher



I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. This is a secret that will shock and anger many conservative friends and fellow bloggers.

I almost didn't vote for George Bush. It literally came down to me staring at my ballot, swallowing hard, holding my freaking nose, and putting my mark next to his name. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

Why? The War on Terror? The War in Iraq? The steel tariffs?

Nah, I liked all that stuff.

Bush offers St Patrick's Day welcome to Ian Paisley

Ian freaking Paisley? For St. Patrick's Day? What the...

WHAT?

Could Oliver Cromwell not get a day pass out of hell?

This guy pulls off the ultimate twofer. He insults Catholics /and/ those who like Country Music:

Line dancing is as sinful as any other type of dancing, with its sexual gestures and touching. It is an incitement to lust.

Here's another gem:

"Catholic homes caught fire because they were loaded with petrol bombs; Catholic churches were attacked and burned because they were arsenals and priests handed out sub-machine guns to parishioners; and the massive discrimination in employment and shortage of houses for Catholics were simply because they breed like "rabbits" and multiply like "vermin".

Why on earth John Kerry didn't run with this in Catholic New Mexico is beyond belief. Pictures of this clown shaking hands with Bush, then text or a sound clip of what he says to the Pope.

I'm John Kerry, I go to Communion and I approve this ad."

I would never suggest anyone do violence upon the President. I would just suggest that President Bush follow King Henry II's example.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home