The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

He's on his final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2 iron I think.

-- Carl Spackler



The political teen likes the "Facists" sign. I like the "No Mulligans" sign.

No Mulligans?

Wait a sec, I thought the Republicans were the ones who wore checkered pants at the golf course. No Mulligans? What was this election for, President of Bushwood Country Club? I never thought I'd say it, but someone get Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, stat! At least then we'd get some phat phunky rhymes bustin' out, yo!

I wonder how much business Starbucks lost that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home