The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

It Is Good To Hate The French

--Al Bundy

I'm browsing around imdb and I find this link, complete and unaltered:

Scorsese and DiCaprio Receive Highest French Honor

GAME ON!

I have no idea what the article is about (I include the hyperlink because that's the kind of guy I am). Give me the subtitle to this article, just based on the above. Post 'em in the comments section! Some examples...

...Officially surrender to Hollywood Icons

...Allow French people to speak English to duo.

...Order waiters to refrain from spitting in their food.

...French women shave armpits in screen legends' honor.

Go with it, people.

UPDATE: The link was moved, so I removed it.

1 Comments:

Blogger John McCrarey said...

Tom, the link doesn't go to the article....

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home