The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Friday, January 07, 2005

What happen? Someone set up us the bomb!

--Zero Wing



For the folks who may have visited today, the last few hours were not a minimalist exercise. For some reason, my template blew up, rendering my posts unreadable.

Special thanks to Cao for letting me know the site was down. She spun me right round baby, right round like a record baby, right round round round.


3 Comments:

Blogger Mellie Helen said...

A number of blogs seemed to have suffered ill fates today. Glad you got yours back up and running!

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looken good now!

2:16 AM  
Blogger Caoilfhionn said...

OK, buddy, lookin' good. N/P, you'd do the same for me, right?

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home