The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Don't you guys have a website called "MoveOn"?

--Me

Just saw this snippet from the Columbus Dispatch, via A Nickel's Worth of Free Advice:

The 176 Democrats who sit on Ohio's 88 county election boards pondered their jurisdictions' results, accepted their subordinates' good work, and are turning their energies toward the future. Are they all dupes in some Machiavellian Republican scheme? Or do they simply have a firmer grasp of reality than that displayed by the two of you and a handful of unrelenting zealots still ranting in the January rain, eight weeks after the November voting?

Yo.....Hippies...SCOREBOARD!

I'll try to use small words, so you can understand. The Election ended in November. It's January. Your side lost. Now, go back to the drawing board and try again in 2008.

Go home now. Nothing to see here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home