The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

That's the true meaning of Christmas, Charlie Brown.

--Linus

Scott Kurtz writes PvP online. For my money, it's the best webcomic today. For those of you who've never read it, I thoroughly recommend it.

HOWEVER

The December 22 strip was just a bit too much for me. Scott, if you ever read this, you could do better.

On the positive side, the strip's punchline supports the Catholic doctrine of the Perpetual Virginity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. So it's got that going for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog - cruise holmes katie tom. A new site has been launched with plenty of bargain holidays to choose from. Bookmark http://www.bargainplace.co.uk not just for bargain holidays but for flights and transport to and from airports plus travel insurance deals and holiday clothes.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home