The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I think I broke his frikkin' neck!

--Samson

D-Mac over at philadelphiawilldo.com muses on the Eagles' chances without TO. I don't, because I know the season is over. The Red Sox won /two/ World Series titles before the Eagles won a Super Bowl. Hell, the /Cubs/ will pull off a World Series crown before the Eagles will win the Super Bowl. It's over. Over.

But you have to realize, it wasn't about winning the Super Bowl. It was all about dropping forty-nine points on Dallas, /in Dallas/ on Monday Night. That was strong.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home