The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The parole board got me into this halfway house called the Brewer, and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time.

--Brooks

Classic. She lost a decorating contest. To another group of inmates. If Martha Stewart can walk out of prison with her head held high, and her dignity intact, she is one hell of a tough woman. I mean, it's on. She's been taking shots for what, over a year now? I can't even imagine being in that situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home