The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I think we've hit a critical desalinization rate.

--Jack Hall


It's nice to remember, that no matter what happens, we're all Americans. No matter how bitter and divisive our political struggles become, we all still have a common level of decency. We're all on the same team. We can put down our bitterness and rancor and work together.

Or not.

(Tip of the hat to Michael the Archangel blog)

Man oh man. I haven't seen a deeper, scarier fever swamp since Wesley and Buttercup fought the Rodent of Unusual Size.

I haven't blogged once on the Tsunami that hit after Christmas. Honestly, what could I possibly say? What hasn't been said by every talking head, keyboard jockey and his mother on it?

But this one post, this really hit the truth. Finally, I have to come out from my deep cover.

I did it.

/I/ caused the tsunami.

My bad.

See, I had this bet with the Trilateral Commission. The bet was that Clay Aikens couldn't go all "Cool Hand Luke" and eat fifty eggs in an hour. Imagine my surprise. So, after they carried Clay out, fifty eggs and one distended stomach later, I had to make good and cause an unprecedented natural disaster. Sorry, I thought that was going to be the easiest bag of Cheetos I ever made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home