The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

What in the hell are the Irish doing fighting with the English?



--Hamish



Ok, this is painful, but necessary.

I l-l-l..I l-l..I li..I despise Rottweiler Puppy only a microscopic amount. You should read Rottweiler Puppy, even though he hails from a barbaric, uncivilized land. I've always believed civilization spread person by person, and now there is a seed of civilized thought and reasoning in that island off the coast of Ireland, specifically below Scotland and east of Wales. Who knows, maybe it will catch on. And I feel magnanimous, we can't really let a mere accident of birth prevent us from appreciating the value of another, can we?

Who am I kidding, of /course/ we can. But in this one case I grant dispensation.

You may read Rottweiler Puppy, and not be questioned for consorting with the enemy. There will be no reprisals in the middle of the night.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home