The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

But I figured, "What the hell, that's Jersey"

--Lt. Frank Moran


So I'm watching "Highlander" tonight and I noticed something for the first time. In the scene where Nash is reading the back cover of the "Metallurgical History of Ancient Sword Making" the cover notes that Brenda is from Scranton.

That's a very nice touch, I applaud. I leave it to my Pennsylvania readers, although the actress is originally from Trenton, NJ; look at this picture. Doesn't she look like almost every chick from Scranton?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home