The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Houston, we have a problem.



--Jim Lovell




Yesterday was also the day of Nasa's Day of Remembrance.

Let us reflect on those who have given their lives in the US Space program. From Apollo I to the Shuttle Challenger to the Shuttle Columbia, tragedy has stalked our first faltering steps into space.. The individuals in the space program are involved in a great and noble mission. Throughout the ages, explorers have understood the risks of venturing into unknown territory. As man pushes into the frontier of space, it is certain that more tragedy will lie ahead. All the same, there are triumphs to come as well.

In the meantime, let us remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home