The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Friday, February 04, 2005

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

--Butt-head

I had a choice between catching the State of the Union Address, and surfing Maximum Awesome. So I surfed Maximum Awesome.

What? Was the State of the Union speech going to...make liberals everywhere go, "Doh! So that's what it's all about. My bad, sorry I've been wrong all this time." Was there going to be some mass enlightening I was going to miss out on? There was a Ponch action figure on the page. I had to go there. You go there now.

That is all.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home