The Donegal Express

The calling of the Rosary
Spanish wine from far away
I’m a free born man of the USA

Name:
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I am the most wanted man on my island; but I'm not on my island. More's the pity.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

What happen? Someone set up us the bomb!

--Zero Wing


For some reason, I was the one guy on blogger who couldn't post after they added the new comment system. It was fixed today, so that's good. Anyhow, I hope all my devoted reader wasn't too put out with the unexpected absence.

3 Comments:

Blogger ZZ Staff said...

We gave up and moved it to HaloScan... Comments and Trackback. A little HTML coding work but more effective on the backend... Cheers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ZZ Bachman / ZardozZ News & Satire PortalHave a Blog? Ring Surf it @ ZZ OpenRing

6:14 PM  
Blogger trejrco said...

HalScan all the way baby!
Oh, and excellent AYBABTU reference ... you have no chance to survive!

/TJ
NIF

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home